- What is the second longest road in the world?
- What is the longest single road in the world?
- Which country has the longest road in the world?
- What is the most dangerous city to drive in?
- What is the safest town in America?
- What’s the farthest you can drive?
- What’s the furthest you can walk on earth?
- Why are roads so straight in America?
- Which state has the most accidents?
- What is the straightest road in America?
- What is the longest straight road in the UK?
- What’s the longest stretch of road?
- What is the longest road in the USA?
- What is the most dangerous state to drive in?
- Which track has the longest straight?
What is the second longest road in the world?
The longest roads in the worldRankNameLength (km)1Pan American Highway30,0002Highway 114,5003Trans-Siberian Highway11,0004WE-WC Highway8,4457 more rows.
What is the longest single road in the world?
According to Guinness World Records, the Pan-American Highway is the world’s longest “motorable road”.
Which country has the longest road in the world?
1. Pan American Highway (multiple countries) Stretching from Alaska’s Prudhoe Bay to the tip of Argentina, the Pan American Highway passes through more than a dozen countries. It’s easily the longest road in the world.
What is the most dangerous city to drive in?
These are the most dangerous cities for drivers, according to Car Insurance Companies:Dallas, Texas.Detroit, Michigan. … St. … Atlanta, Georgia. … New Orleans, Louisiana. … Cleveland, Ohio. … Sacramento, California. … Louisville, Kentucky. Motor vehicle fatalities: 14.3 per 100,000 people. … More items…•
What is the safest town in America?
The 100 safest cities in the US#1 Safest City. Broadview Heights, Ohio. Population 19,236. … #2. Hopkinton, Massachusetts. -1. … #3. Oakland Township, Michigan. New. … #4. Ridgefield, Connecticut. -2. … #5. Bergenfield, New Jersey. Population 27,684. … #6. New Castle Town, NY. New. … #7. Franklin, Massachusetts. … #8. Bedford Town, New York.More items…•
What’s the farthest you can drive?
According to this video, the longest continuous direct driving route in the world is 8,726 miles or 14,043 kilometers — from Sagres in Portugal to Khasan in Russia — consuming approximately six days and 19 hours of time.
What’s the furthest you can walk on earth?
14,000 milesThe suspected longest walking route on Earth is 14,000 miles from South Africa to extreme north Russia. Pilgrimages like the Camino de Santiago or the Appalachian Trail are short by comparison.
Why are roads so straight in America?
In the US, most roads were built far more recently, and did not follow old trade routes which in many cases would either have not existed, or not been well-known. … This was because it was found drivers lost concentration more easily travelling at speed on straight roads, and were thus more likely to crash!
Which state has the most accidents?
US States With the Most Car AccidentsFlorida is the state with the most car accidents, but Texas had the most fatal accidents in 2018.Around six million automobile collisions occur in the US every year.The leading causes of collisions throughout the country are speeding, distracted driving, and driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
What is the straightest road in America?
The straightest road in North America North Dakota claims its Highway 46 is the longest straight road in the US and Canada. Slight bends aside, the motorway boasts a 31-mile dead straight stretch from Gackle to Beaver Greek.
What is the longest straight road in the UK?
A section of the A15 (between Scampton and the M180) provides the longest stretch of straight road in the UK.
What’s the longest stretch of road?
1. highway 10 – saudi arabia – 120 miles. Highway 10 in Saudi Arabia is home to the longest dead straight road on earth, covering over 100 miles. It links Haradh to Al Batha and has nothing but desert, desert and more desert – the most boring and uninhabited road on earth.
What is the longest road in the USA?
US Route 20US-20: 3,365 miles US Route 20, part of the US Numbered Highway System, is the longest road in America.
What is the most dangerous state to drive in?
New MexicoNew Mexico ranks No. 1 in the nation as the most dangerous state to drive in, according to a recent study from Car Insurance Comparison.
Which track has the longest straight?
Baku is the newest circuit for 2016 and has the joint longest straight….The Longest Straights in F1.TrackStraight Length with Kink (m)Interlagos9002 more rows•Jun 2, 2016