- What is the Walmart Assessment Test?
- Is it hard to get hired at Walmart?
- How much does Walmart cashiers make an hour?
- How long does it take to hear back from Walmart after an interview?
- How strict is Walmart background check?
- Can you retake the Walmart Assessment Test?
- How long do you have to wait to retake Walmart Assessment Test?
- Do you have to pass the Walmart Assessment Test?
- What happens if you fail the Walmart assessment?
- How do you know if you passed the Walmart Assessment Test?
- Can you still get hired if you fail an assessment test?
- What does Walmart pay per hour?
- How many years does Walmart go back on a background check?
What is the Walmart Assessment Test?
What is the Walmart Assessment Test.
The Walmart Assessment Test is an examination used to evaluate prospective candidates for employment at Walmart.
The test measures their knack for working under supervisors and alongside co-workers, as well as their ability to understand and handle situations relating to customers..
Is it hard to get hired at Walmart?
Most Walmart stores are understaffed so as long as you have decent availability and aren’t looking for one specific position in the store, you should be able to get hired on quickly as long as you can pass a drug test and background check. You can always try to move into a position that you prefer more later on.
How much does Walmart cashiers make an hour?
Average Walmart Cashier hourly pay in the United States is approximately $11.13, which meets the national average.
How long does it take to hear back from Walmart after an interview?
24 answers Walmart will call you within a week or less! They hire people who are energetic and want to work. Normally takes a day or two if everything goes well. T wait still for two weeks.
How strict is Walmart background check?
– Most locations will only consider you if your felony happened at least 7 years ago. However, unfortunately, many places deny felons even if the crime was committed 12-18 years ago. So don’t be surprised if you get denied. – You will only quality for an entry level sales or night stocker position.
Can you retake the Walmart Assessment Test?
From your Dashboard, you can review your assessment. While reviewing your assessment, you are able to click “reset” for any specific section of your assessment. After hitting “reset”, you can retake that section of your assessment.
How long do you have to wait to retake Walmart Assessment Test?
60 daysCan walmart still hire you after failing the assessment? Just wait 60 days and you can retake it.
Do you have to pass the Walmart Assessment Test?
The second part of the Walmart application is the Pre-Employment Assessment, a 65-question test split into four sections. … The Pre-Employment Assessment is graded pass/fail. You have to complete and pass the test to be considered for a Walmart job.
What happens if you fail the Walmart assessment?
If you fail the assessment test you may retake it in 60 days.
How do you know if you passed the Walmart Assessment Test?
Originally Answered: How do you know you passed the Walmart assessment test? The test should say wether or not you passed it once you have completed and submitted it. If you missed the part that tells you then ask your supervisor or a manager if you passed.
Can you still get hired if you fail an assessment test?
If a candidate scores below X on the assessment or the interview, we will NOT hire them. … We decided that for certain positions, if someone fails the assessment, they won’t move forward because they data shows they don’t meet the minimum requirements and aren’t likely to succeed, right?”
What does Walmart pay per hour?
Walmart.com Jobs by Hourly RateJob TitleRangeAverageJob Title:CashierRange:$10 – $13Average:$11Sales AssociateRange:$9 – $15Average:$12StockerRange:$9 – $15Average:$12Personal ShopperRange:$10 – $15Average:$123 more rows•Oct 28, 2020
How many years does Walmart go back on a background check?
7 yearsBackground checks anywhere, usually go back 7-10 years. Walmart usually only goes back 7 years.